Thirty-One Gifts is a company that offers a wide variety of boutique type products-from totes to bibs to purses-you will always find something that you "must have"! Most of our products can be personalized with a name, monogram, initial or saying of your choice-what woman doesn't like that!?! Please contact me with any questions! I would be more than happy to help! And don't forget to "Follow" this blog!

Amanda Nall
Independent Senior Consultant
amandanall31(at)gmail(dot)com
Shop Online ANYTIME @ www.mythirtyone.com/amandanall

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Retro Metro Bag! One of my FAVS!

I LOVE this bag. I use it as my gym bag.  Holds my magazines, water bottles, iPod, etc.  Comes in 4 awesome prints...had a hard time choosing which one!!  The Navy Mod Dot was my favorite print but when I went to order it it was sold out!  :(  Apparently I wasn't the only one who loved it!  It is now BACK but I still love the print I DID get (Cool Lime Ditzy).  This is definitely one of my favorite bags.
Retro Metro Bag-$52
Shown in Cool Lime Ditzy

No comments:

Post a Comment